Buying a property doesn’t have to be a stressful process … Fisher Conveyancing are here to make sure the process is as smooth & stress-free as possible.
There’s lots of important factors to think about when buying a property, be it an investment property, new home or a vacant block of land. It’s our responsibility as conveyancers to ensure you’re informed and prepared for the transaction.
Some people think they only need a Conveyancer once the contract is signed and the cooling off period has ended, don’t get caught by this – it’s not true. You should be hiring a Conveyancer from the get-go – the earlier the better. We’re here to guide and advise n conditions in the contract, that will protect you and your unique situation.
Some conditions to be considered:
- Finance – If you need any funding from the Bank in order to complete settlement, then including this clause is vital, as is picking an appropriate and realistic date for finance approval.
- Sale & Settlement of Purchasers Property – If you need to sell & settle on your property in order to complete the purchase of your new home, then it’s important that you make sure this condition is added to protect your interests.
- Building & Pest Inspections – Inspections give you peace of mind that there’s nothing structurally wrong with the property, if any issues are discovered you’ll need to talk to your Conveyancer to discuss your options.
- Vendor Works – If the Vendor has agreed to carry out certain works on the property before settlement it’s vital they’re written in the Contract.
- Inclusions & Exclusions – It’s a good idea not to assume what you will and wont be getting on settlement day, have a chat with the agent to make sure you receive everything you need.